The Buffalo Bills Foundation supports organizations that are committed to improving the quality of life in our region. This will be achieved through philanthropic investment in our community along with supporting NFL and team charitable initiatives.
Proceeds will benefit the Bills Foundation’s efforts to address child hunger, increase access to nutritious food for families, and support healthy eating in the Western New York region. Some of this year's benefitting organizations have included:
- The Prep Pantry at Buffalo Prep, which provides meals and healthy eating education for students at Buffalo Prep.
- Buffalo Go Green, which combats food insecurity in Western New York by providing fresh produce and agricultural training to underserved communities.
- FeedMore WNY, which served over 16 million meals throughout Erie, Niagara, Cattaraugus and Chautauqua counties in 2020.
- Field and Fork Network, which connects farmers to economic opportunities and connects consumers to affordable, fresh food.
- Providence Farm Collective, which supports underserved farmers in Western New York.